“Beaumont Health has acquired five urgent care centers from Urgent Care 1. The converted and upgraded facilities will open as Beaumont Urgent Care in Metro Detroit on June 25.
The five sites:
- Farmington Hills, 29263 Orchard Lake Road
- Garden City, 6200 Middlebelt Road
- Novi, 43535 Grand River Ave.
- Taylor, 9870 Telegraph Road
- Woodhaven, 18930 West Road
The new Beaumont Urgent Care centers allow patients to access providers and facilities in the Beaumont Network quickly for minor injuries and illnesses at a reduced cost compared to a more expensive emergency room visit. Patients will get fast, efficient care. Expanded services like an in-house lab, X-ray and fiberglass splinting are also available.”
See full Patch.com article here.