[Excerpt from Farmington Voice article]
Beaumont Urgent Care now has two Farmington Hills facilities, with the opening this week of a second location at 27810 Grand River.
The first Beaumont Urgent Care in Farmington Hills opened June 25 at 29263 Orchard Lake Road.
The new location is open seven-days-a-week, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Urgent care centers are most appropriate for:
- cough, cold or sore throat
- rashes or skin irritations
- fever or flu-like symptoms
- minor lacerations
- minor orthopedic injuries
- mild intestinal illnesses
To read the full article from Farmington Voice, click here.