We now offer both FDA authorized antibody and COVID-19 testing.
How much does testing cost?
We accept most insurances and don’t require a co-pay for testing!
There is no additional fee for antibody or COVID-19 testing, insurance will be processed or payment for self-pay visits will be collected at the time of service for your screening and evaluation.
COVID-19 Nasal SwabCurrently feeling sick? Start a visit through our Virtual Visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our Piedmont Clinic providers.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you currently have coronavirus.
- Testing is performed on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Milton Alpharetta
- Druid Hills
- Requires a virtual or curbside visit with our provider.
- Testing available by appointment only
- Results in 2 – 4 business days
- We accept most insurances and don’t require a co-pay for virtual visits!
Antibody TestVisit any of our 27 locations to get your blood drawn. Cut your wait time and Save Your Spot to skip the line and register online.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic Testing
- Testing offered at all locations
- Results in 2 – 5 business days
- Requires an office visit
- No appointment necessary
Dr. Duchynski, Medical Director of the Summit Division of Piedmont Urgent Care, answers some common questions in regards to antibody and COVID-19 testing. Click the video to learn more!
It’s easy! Start a visit through our virtual visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our Piedmont Clinic providers. Patients who meet testing criteria, will be scheduled at one of our Atlanta drive through testing locations. All patients who have symptoms consistent with Coronavirus illness will be considered for testing.
We are currently offering the standard COVID-19 testing – nasopharyngeal swab. Test results typically take 2 – 4 business days.
Your Piedmont Clinic provider will evaluate you at your visit and help determine which testing you should get.
Virtual Visits are covered by most insurance companies in the same way as an in-person visit. Most insurance companies are waiving co-pays and deductibles for virtual visits during the coronavirus pandemic. While we cannot guarantee this waiver, you can check with your insurance company for their policy in this regard.
No insurance? No problem! We offer a competitive self-pay rate of $75 for those without insurance.
Click the Virtual Visit button with your computer or smartphone (Apple or Android). It will take you to our virtual visit platform where you will select your appointment time, put in your demographic and insurance information. Our service team will text you to keep you informed about your visit. At your scheduled appointment time click “enter video chat”. This will take you to a blank screen where you will wait for a Piedmont Clinic provider to join the call.
Three easy steps and you are connected with a provider!