COVID-19 Testing: Walk-In, Save My Spot or Virtual Visit
Rapid COVID-19 + Flu Combo Test – Now Available!
Piedmont Urgent Care now offers COVID-19 and influenza A and B testing in one rapid test. This test is designed to detect antigens from SARS-CoV-2, influenza A and influenza B in direct nasopharyngeal and nasal swab samples.
- All three tests are performed from a single swab, results available within 15 – 20 minutes of specimen collection.
COVID-19 Rapid + Flu, Rapid and PCR Testing
COVID testing available at all locations, 7 days a week.
Testing requires a medical evaluation by a Piedmont Urgent Care provider through a Virtual Visit or in-center visit. See details below and select the option best for you!
- Virtual Visits for COVID testing are recommended only for asymptomatic patients.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms and would like to be tested, please visit any of our locations or schedule an appointment through Save My Spot.
- Testing available for all ages.
- Rapid-results available within 15 – 20 minutes of specimen collection
- PCR-results in 1 – 3 business days.
Virtual Visit Evaluation and Testing
Quickly leverage the expertise of our qualified Piedmont Urgent Care providers through a Virtual Visit appointment. Get scheduled for same day or next day testing!
In-Center Evaluation and Testing
Testing requires a medical evaluation by a Piedmont Urgent Care provider. Provider evaluation and testing available at all locations excluding Norcross.Save My Spot
COVID-19 Antibody Test
Visit any of our 27 locations to get your blood drawn. Testing requires a medical evaluation by a Piedmont Urgent Care provider through an in-person visit at one of our locations.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic testing
- Testing offered at all locations
- Results in 1 – 3 business days
How much does testing cost?
We accept most health insurance plans.
Many insurers cover the cost of COVID-19 related testing, however, please contact your insurance provider to determine coverage as costs can vary. You may also receive a separate bill from the lab used to process your results. Patient responsibility for provider screening and evaluation is dependent on your insurance. Insurance will be processed or payment for self-pay visits will be collected at the time of service.
Return to Work Testing Solutions for Employers
We are here to help!
Piedmont Urgent Care is here to support your employees and the community return to work safely and quickly. Let us help you Reduce COVID-19 Transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment.