We offer both FDA authorized COVID-19 viral and antibody testing.
How much does testing cost?
We accept most health insurance plans.
Many insurers cover the cost of COVID-19 related testing, however, please contact your insurance provider to determine coverage as costs can vary. You may also receive a separate bill from the lab used to process your results. We also offer a self-pay option with funds collected at time of service.
COVID-19 Nasal Swab
Hours of Testing – 10 am – 4 pm, Monday – SaturdayCurrently feeling sick or need COVID-19 testing to return to work or school? Start a visit through our Virtual Visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our Piedmont Clinic providers.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you currently have coronavirus.
- Testing is performed on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Milton Alpharetta
- Druid Hills
- Virginia Highlands
- Requires a virtual or curbside visit with our provider.
- Testing available by appointment only
- Lab Results: We are experiencing occasional delays with lab turnaround times on testing. We are working to rectify the situation and appreciate your patience.
- We accept most insurances and don’t require a co-pay for virtual visits!
Antibody TestVisit any of our 27 locations to get your blood drawn. Cut your wait time and Save Your Spot to skip the line and register online.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic Testing
- Testing offered at all locations
- Results in 2 – 4 business days
- Requires an office visit
- No appointment necessary
Dr. Duchynski, Medical Director of the Summit Division of Piedmont Urgent Care, answers some common questions in regards to antibody and COVID-19 testing. Click the video to learn more!
It’s easy! Start a visit through our virtual visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our Piedmont Clinic providers. Patients who meet testing criteria, will be scheduled at one of our Atlanta drive through testing locations. All patients who have symptoms consistent with Coronavirus illness will be considered for testing.
We are currently offering the standard COVID-19 testing – nasopharyngeal swab. Test results typically take 2 – 4 business days.
Your Piedmont Clinic provider will evaluate you at your visit and help determine which testing you should get.
Virtual Visits are covered by most insurance companies in the same way as an in-person visit. Most insurance companies are waiving co-pays and deductibles for virtual visits during the coronavirus pandemic. While we cannot guarantee this waiver, you can check with your insurance company for their policy in this regard.
No insurance? No problem! We offer a competitive self-pay rate of $75 for those without insurance.
Click the Virtual Visit button with your computer or smartphone (Apple or Android). It will take you to our virtual visit platform where you will select your appointment time, put in your demographic and insurance information. Our service team will text you to keep you informed about your visit. At your scheduled appointment time click “enter video chat”. This will take you to a blank screen where you will wait for a Piedmont Clinic provider to join the call.
Three easy steps and you are connected with a provider!
Return to Work Testing Solutions for Employers
We are here to help!
Piedmont Urgent Care is here to support your employees and the community return to work safely and quickly. Let us help you Reduce COVID-19 Transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment.