WellStreet understands that a healthy workforce is a more productive one. And to help you achieve and maintain this, at an affordable cost, we offer a full range of services designed to improve the health of your employees, including urgent care and occupational health.
Open 365 days a year, 12-hours a day, with no appointment necessary, our convenient locations provide your employees and their families with exceptional care near home and work, for less than the cost of a visit than a doctor’s office visit and a fraction of emergency department charges. WellStreet’s range of services is focused on helping your employees get healthy and stay healthy.
Urgent Care Services for Employers
WellStreet helps employers realize immediate medical cost savings through their Employer Urgent Care Education Initiatives.
- Occupational Health
- Minor Fracture
- Minor Lacerations That Require Stitches
- Animal Bites
- X- Rays
- Worker’s Compensation Initial Injury Care
- Foreign Object in Eye or Nose
- On Site Blood Work
- Back Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Mild Asthma
- Minor Headaches
- Bumps, Cuts, and Scrapes
- Rashes & Minor Burns
- Burning with Urination
- Ear or Sinus Pain
- Eye Irritation, Swelling, Pain
- Minor Allergic Reaction
- Coughs and Sore Throat
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
Worker’s Compensation Injury Care
When workplace injury and illness occur, WellStreet physicians will provide your employees with quality, courteous Initial Injury care, in a comfortable atmosphere. We emphasize accurate diagnosis, treatment and prompt recovery to return employees to work quickly and safely.
- Our multiple, convenient locations enable WellStreet to efficiently treat workplace injuries.
- No appointment necessary, expanded hours.
- WellStreet leverages leading edge technology to optimize workflow and minimize patient wait times.
- Clear communications to employees regarding treatment and return-to-work plans.
Occupational Health Services
WellStreet can help reduce company and employee out of pocket healthcare costs, minimize productivity losses, through our line of Occupational Health Services, including but not limited to:
- Initial and follow-up injury care – Worker’s Compensation.
- Pre-Employment drug screens and physicals.
- Wellness Screens / Affordable Care Act (ACA) preparation.
Injured on the job? Complete and bring the Employer Service Authorization Form with you when you come in for treatment.
Urgent Care vs. an ER Visit
- 40% of Emergency Dept Visits Take Place On Evenings & Weekends When Doctor’s Offices Aren’t Open
- 60% of Emergency Department Visits Could Have Been Treated in an Urgent Care Setting.
- Average Cost of An Urgent Care Visit Is Slightly Below Average Primary Care Visit ($155 VS $165)
- Workers compensation initial injury care
- Emergency Department Visits Cost From $228-$583 More Than Urgent Care
- Average Emergency Department Visit Time Have Risen to Over 4 Hours As Of 2009
Reduce Company & Employee Costs
Reduce actual costs and productivity losses with our convenient locations & fast web registration.