We offer both FDA authorized COVID-19 viral and antibody testing.
How much does testing cost?
We accept most health insurance plans.
Many insurers cover the cost of COVID-19 related testing, however, please contact your insurance provider to determine coverage as costs can vary. You may also receive a separate bill from Beaumont Lab outside of today’s visit. We also offer a self-pay option with funds collected at time of service.
COVID-19 Swab TestFeeling sick or need COVID-19 testing to return to work or school? The first step is to be evaluated by a Beaumont provider. You can do this quickly through our Virtual Visit platform or by visiting any of our 21 open locations.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you currently have coronavirus.
- Testing is performed on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Farmington Hills
- St. Clair Shores
- Troy Big Beaver
- Requires a virtual or curbside visit with our provider.
- Testing available by appointment only
- Results in 4 – 7 business days. Due to an increase in testing state-wide, the turnaround time for lab results has increased.
- We accept most insurances and don’t require a co-pay for virtual visits!
Antibody TestVisit any of our open locations to get your blood drawn. Cut your wait time and Save Your Spot to skip the line and register online.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic Testing
- Testing offered at all open locations
- Results in 2 – 4 business days
- Requires an office visit
- No appointment necessary
It’s easy! Start a visit through our virtual visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our providers. Patients that meet testing criteria, as outlined by the CDC, will be scheduled to test at one of our Southeast Michigan drive through testing locations.
We are currently offering the standard COVID-19 testing – nasopharyngeal and oral swab. Test results typically take 2 – 4 business days to post.
Your Beaumont provider will evaluate you at your visit and help determine which testing you should get.
Virtual Visits are covered by most insurance companies in the same way as in-person visit. Most insurance companies are waiving co-pays and deductibles during the coronavirus pandemic. While we cannot guarantee this waiver, you can check with your insurance company for their policy in this regard.
No insurance? No problem! We offer a competitive self-pay rate of $75 for those patients without insurance.
Click the Virtual Visit button with your computer or smartphone (Apple or Android). It will take you to our Solv platform where you will select your appointment time, put in your demographic and insurance (if applicable) information. Our service team will text you to keep you informed about your visit. At your scheduled appointment time click “enter video chat”. This will take you to a blank screen where you will wait for the Beaumont provider to join the call.
3 easy steps and you are connected with a provider!
Return to Work Testing Solutions for Employers
We are here to help!
Beaumont Urgent Care is here to support your employees and the community return to work safely and quickly. Let us help you Reduce COVID-19 Transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment.