NEW – Fast Track COVID testing at select locations!
- PCR test results – same day or next!
- Rapid tests results – 15 minutes1
- Total visit time 30 minutes2 or less for patients without symptoms
Locations offering Fast Track testing include:
Walk-in’s welcome, no appointment necessary, open extended hours.
Get on the Fast Track when you need your test results fast, including for:
- Return to work
- Return to school
- COVID exposure
These locations also offer PCR Same Day3 Results!
Regular COVID testing is still available at all locations, including PCR, Rapid and antibody.
1 15-20 minutes from time of specimen collection
2 On average; visit time may vary depending on your clinical needs and any special circumstances. Provider evaluation required.
3 Morning visits typically have results that evening; afternoon visits typically have results the next morning.
COVID-19 Rapid + Flu, Rapid and PCR Testing
COVID Testing available at all open locations, 7 days a week
Testing requires an evaluation by one of our Urgent Care providers. See details below and select the option best for you!
- Virtual Visits for COVID testing are recommended only for asymptomatic patients.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms and would like to be tested, walk-in to any location or make an appointment through Save My Spot.
- Testing available for all ages.
- Rapid-results available within 15 – 20 minutes of specimen collection.
- PCR results same day (or next) at select locations!
Virtual Visit Evaluation and Testing
Quickly leverage the expertise of our qualified Urgent Care providers through a Virtual Visit appointment. Get scheduled for same day or next day testing!
In-Center Evaluation and Testing
COVID-19 Antibody Test
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic Testing
- Testing offered at most locations
- Results in 2 – 3 business days
How much does testing cost?
We accept most health insurance plans.
Many insurers cover the cost of COVID-19 related testing, however, please contact your insurance provider to determine coverage as costs can vary. You may also receive a separate bill from the lab used to process your results. Patient responsibility for provider screening and evaluation is dependent on your insurance. Insurance will be processed or payment for self-pay visits will be collected at the time of service.
Return to Work Testing Solutions for Employers
We are here to help!
Beaumont Urgent Care is here to support your employees and the community return to work safely and quickly. Let us help you Reduce COVID-19 Transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment.