FDA Authorized COVID-19 Rapid, PCR and Antibody Testing
COVID-19 Rapid Test
Rapid testing available 7 days a week.
Testing requires a medical evaluation by a Beaumont Urgent Care provider during an in-center visit.
*Rapid testing available while supplies last.
- Rapid testing not available through Virtual Visits; in-center testing ONLY.
- Testing available for all ages.
- Rapid-results available within 15 – 20 minutes of specimen collection
In-Center Evaluation and Testing
Rapid testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Allen Park
- Shelby Township
- Downtown Royal Oak
- St. Clair Shores
- Bloomfield Township (6543 Telegraph Rd., South of Maple)
- Warren East
- Woodward Corners
- Haggerty Square
- Farmington Hills North (29263 Orchard Lake Rd., near 13 Mile)
- Troy Big Beaver
- Grosse Pointe Farms
COVID-19 PCR Testing
Testing requires a medical evaluation by a Beaumont Urgent Care provider through a Virtual Visit. You will be scheduled for testing after your evaluation.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you currently have coronavirus.
- Testing is performed on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Troy Big Beaver
- St. Clair Shores
- Farmington Hills
- All locations offer on-site evaluation and testing inside clinic.
- Lab results in 2 – 4 business days.
- We accept most insurances and don’t require a co-pay for virtual visits!
COVID-19 Antibody TestVisit any of our open locations to get your blood drawn. Cut your wait time and Save Your Spot
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic Testing
- Testing offered at all locations
- Results in 2 – 4 business days
- Requires an office visit
- No appointment necessary
How much does testing cost?
We accept most health insurance plans.
Many insurers cover the cost of COVID-19 related testing, however, please contact your insurance provider to determine coverage as costs can vary. You may also receive a separate bill from the lab used to process your results. Patient responsibility for provider screening and evaluation is dependent on your insurance. Insurance will be processed or payment for self-pay visits will be collected at the time of service.
It’s easy! Start a visit through our virtual visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our providers and receive a scheduled time for drive-thru testing. You can also visit any of our open locations for same day curbside screening and testing.
We are testing at all open locations, 7 days a week.
We currently offer:
- Rapid Testing (results available with 15 – 20 minutes of specimen collection)
- Standard COVID-19 Testing – Nasopharyngeal Swab (results typically take 2 – 4 business days)
- Antibody Testing (results typically take 2 – 4 business days)
Your Beaumont provider will evaluate you at your visit and help determine which testing you should get.
Virtual Visits are covered by most insurance companies in the same way as in-person visit. Most insurance companies are waiving co-pays and deductibles during the coronavirus pandemic. While we cannot guarantee this waiver, you can check with your insurance company for their policy in this regard.
No insurance? No problem! We offer a competitive self-pay rate of $75 for those patients without insurance.
Click the Virtual Visit button with your computer or smartphone (Apple or Android). It will take you to our Solv platform where you will select your appointment time, put in your demographic and insurance (if applicable) information. Our service team will text you to keep you informed about your visit. At your scheduled appointment time click “enter video chat”. This will take you to a blank screen where you will wait for the Beaumont provider to join the call.
3 easy steps and you are connected with a provider!
Return to Work Testing Solutions for Employers
We are here to help!
Beaumont Urgent Care is here to support your employees and the community return to work safely and quickly. Let us help you Reduce COVID-19 Transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment.