We now offer both FDA authorized antibody and COVID-19 testing.
How much does testing cost?
We accept most insurances and don’t require a co-pay for testing!
There is no additional fee for antibody or COVID-19 testing, insurance will be processed or payment for self-pay visits will be collected at the time of service for your screening and evaluation.
COVID-19 Swab TestCurrently feeling sick? Start a visit through our Virtual Visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our Beaumont providers.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you currently have coronavirus.
- Testing is performed on symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Drive-thru testing is currently available at the following locations:
- Farmington Hills
- St. Clair Shores
- Troy Big Beaver
- Requires a virtual or curbside visit with our provider.
- Testing available by appointment only
- Results in 2 – 4 business days
- We accept most insurances and don’t require a co-pay for virtual visits!
Antibody TestVisit any of our open locations to get your blood drawn. Cut your wait time and Save Your Spot to skip the line and register online.
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic Testing
- Testing offered at all open locations
- Results in 2 – 5 business days
- Requires an office visit
- No appointment necessary
It’s easy! Start a visit through our virtual visit platform to be evaluated and screened by one of our providers. Patients that meet testing criteria, as outlined by the CDC, will be scheduled to test at one of our Southeast Michigan drive through testing locations.
We are currently offering the standard COVID-19 testing – nasopharyngeal and oral swab. Test results typically take 2 – 4 business days to post.
Your Beaumont provider will evaluate you at your visit and help determine which testing you should get.
Virtual Visits are covered by most insurance companies in the same way as in-person visit. Most insurance companies are waiving co-pays and deductibles during the coronavirus pandemic. While we cannot guarantee this waiver, you can check with your insurance company for their policy in this regard.
No insurance? No problem! We offer a competitive self-pay rate of $75 for those patients without insurance.
Click the Virtual Visit button with your computer or smartphone (Apple or Android). It will take you to our Solv platform where you will select your appointment time, put in your demographic and insurance (if applicable) information. Our service team will text you to keep you informed about your visit. At your scheduled appointment time click “enter video chat”. This will take you to a blank screen where you will wait for the Beaumont provider to join the call.
3 easy steps and you are connected with a provider!