Due to unusually high demand for COVID testing, some of our locations have limits on daily capacity. As a result, some asymptomatic patients may be asked to complete a virtual visit or come back at a later day or time. We apologize for your inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Same Day PCR Results Now Available at all locations!
- PCR test results guaranteed same day (if swabbed by 1:30)!
- Patients tested by 1:30 pm will have results available by 11 pm. For patients tested after 1:30 pm, results will be available by 10:30 am next day, guaranteed*.
- If you do not receive your results email, please check your My Beaumont Chart or contact the location at which you were tested.
- If you are not completely satisfied, please contact our customer service team at BeaumontPR@wellstreet.com to resolve your concern.
- Rapid antigen tests still available with results in 15 minutes after swab.
Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary, open extended hours. Testing requires an evaluation by one of our Urgent Care providers.
Get same day results when you need them!
- Return to work
- Return to school
- COVID exposure
- COVID symptoms
*In some cases, an inconclusive test result may cause a delay in getting your results within the guaranteed time frame. An inconclusive result is neither positive nor negative. If inconclusive, the sample will be re-processed with results available as soon as possible. In rare cases, the patient may need to be re-tested. An inconclusive result can occur from a lack of genetic material, an early-stage infection, or in patients close to recovery.
COVID-19 Rapid + Flu, Rapid and PCR Testing
COVID Testing available at all open locations, 7 days a week
Testing requires an evaluation by one of our Urgent Care providers. See details below and select the option best for you!
- Virtual Visits for COVID testing are recommended only for asymptomatic patients.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms and would like to be tested, walk-in to any location or pre-register through Save My Spot.
- Testing available for all ages.
- Rapid-results available within 15 – 20 minutes of specimen collection.
- PCR results same day (or next) at all locations!
Virtual Visit Evaluation and Testing
Quickly leverage the expertise of our qualified Urgent Care providers through a Virtual Visit appointment. Get scheduled for same day or next day testing!
In-Center Evaluation and Testing
COVID-19 Antibody Test
- This form of testing is used to determine if you:
- Previously recovered from coronavirus infection
- May have been previously exposed to coronavirus
- Testing available for asymptomatic patients only (no symptoms of coronavirus for at least 10 days)
- In-clinic Testing
- Testing offered at most locations
- Results in 2 – 3 business days
How much does testing cost?
We accept most health insurance plans.
Many insurers cover the cost of COVID-19 related testing, however, please contact your insurance provider to determine coverage as costs can vary. You may also receive a separate bill from the lab used to process your results. Patient responsibility for provider screening and evaluation is dependent on your insurance. Insurance will be processed or payment for self-pay visits will be collected at the time of service.
Return to Work Testing Solutions for Employers
We are here to help!
Beaumont Urgent Care is here to support your employees and the community return to work safely and quickly. Let us help you Reduce COVID-19 Transmission among employees and maintain a healthy work environment.