Payment & Insurance
Beaumont Urgent Care by WellStreet accepts most private insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, and Medicare Advantage. No insurance? No problem! We offer competitive self-pay rates for those patients without insurance.
All payments, including your co-pay, coinsurance and/or deductible, are due at the time of service. Beaumont Urgent Care accepts cash, debit and all major credit cards.
For all billing related questions, please email us at email@example.com and a member of our friendly staff will personally assist you.
Insurance Providers at WellStreet
Below is the current list of the insurance plans in which we are participating. If you have any questions, please email our Billing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are not on your insurance plan, we can still treat you and offer a cost effective self-pay rate OR provide you the necessary paperwork to send into your insurance provider, though we cannot guarantee coverage.
Urgent Care Self Pay
- In-house labs
- Visits for Birth Control Only
- Visits for outside packing or suture removal
- X-Ray (one body part)
- Administration of Medications IM medications and/or Flu Vaccines
- Ear Irrigation
- X-Ray (multiple body parts)
- Burn Care
- Laceration repair
- Eye Numb/Eye Wash
- Asthma Treatment (nebulizer)
- Administration of other vaccines (Tetanus/TDAP)
- Incision and Drainage
- Wound Care
- Intravenous Therapy
- Foreign body/splinter removal
- Tetanus/TDAP Vaccination
- Note: External labs incur additional costs at time of services