The WellStreet Way
WellStreet Urgent Care specializes in redefining your urgent care experience by integrating urgent care operations and revenue cycle within health system EMR’s and technology platforms. Our premier operating model produces benchmarked results for clinical quality measures, compliance and patient satisfaction.
Our Quality Promise: WellStreet providers are credentialed through our health system partners, so you can be assured of the highest quality of care and competency every time you visit a WellStreet Urgent Care.
Our Commitment to Comfort: Each facility is designed with a unique approach to patient-focused service for the whole family. Spacious waiting rooms, separate children’s play area and amenities such as coffee and drink bars. We believe that attention to such details is a reflection of our attention to patient care.
Our Service Guarantee: Above all, we hire great people who are passionate about delivering exceptional service. Our genuinely caring and refreshingly attentive staff will provide the best urgent care experience possible, our service pledge guarantees it.
Mission, Vision & Core Values
- Uncompromising Care… One Patient at a Time.
- To set the standard for patient service excellence in urgent care, becoming the provider and employer of choice in the communities we serve.
- Care – We each take personal responsibility for ensuring the right care is provided for every patient, every time.
- Courtesy – We are considerate, positive, and professional, recognizing the impact of our actions on our patients and colleagues.
- Empathy & Compassion – We strive to understand the feelings and emotions of our patients and to earnestly help them as we would our own family members.
- Delivery – We each play a role in creating a unique healing experience. Through consistent delivery of our values we transform our roles from jobs into callings.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, which shows up in the care that we provide and how we treat one another. We are respectful, open, and honest with each other and our patients, and treat company resources as if they were our own.
- Passion & Fun – We create and nurture an engaging, fun and friendly environment that delights our patients, communities, and caregivers.
Meet Our Chief Medical Officer
Lee A. Resnick, MD is WellStreet’s Chief Medical Officer and Chief Quality Officer. Dr. Resnick leads the national effort to bring academic rigor and clinical excellence to urgent care medicine. He is the founder and National Program Director for the only clinical fellowships in urgent care medicine and serves as Editor-In-Chief of The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. He is also the founder and president of the Institute of Urgent Care Medicine, specializing in the development of continuing education programs designed specifically for urgent care medicine. He was a founding board member and past president of the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA), where he was honored with an Outstanding Achievement Award. Dr. Resnick is also a founding board member of both the Urgent Care College of Physicians (UCCOP) and the Urgent Care Foundation.
A Message From Dr. Resnick
Welcome to WellStreet Urgent Care. As the Chief Medical Officer responsible for our rapidly expanding network of urgent care facilities, I can assure you that you’re in for a very different neighborhood-based healthcare experience. Simply put, our goal at WellStreet is to “wow” you. That means, the moment you walk in the door, you will feel like you are welcome and important to us. You will be made comfortable by both our surroundings and staff – an important first step in making you feel better fast. Our clinical team is selected and trained for the unique competencies of urgent care medicine, so you can feel confident that you are being cared for by those trained in this discipline. In addition, our clinicians are supported by the most sophisticated medical equipment available. We have made this commitment to quality to ensure that your visit is satisfying, safe and effective. We will treat you with honor, dignity and respect. We will give you full confidence that you are in the best hands possible when you come to us for your urgent care needs. It’s not the cheapest way to provide care, it’s the right way.
Our high-end décor says it. Our patient-focused service supports it. Our quality of care assures it. WellStreet will become your preferred urgent care choice. One step through our doors and you will be well on your way, I promise.
Thank you for choosing WellStreet Urgent Care.
Lee A. Resnick, MD