Fill select prescriptions here.
Why Do Patients Choose Our On-Site Medication Dispensary?
Convenient & Effortless
- Avoid the drive and pharmacy wait – just sit back and let us fill your prescription.
- We strive to make things as easy as possible, especially when you’re not feeling well.
- Our cash-pay rate for medications is competitively priced against retail pharmacies.
- Most of our medications range from $15 – $30 and we accept HSA / FSA payment.
- Hassle-free: Payment for our in-house pharmacy is not filed through your insurance prescription coverage
Questions We Know You’ll Ask (QWKYAs)
Our in-house pharmacy is not filed through your insurance prescription coverage. We have priced our cash-pay rate for medications competitively with major pharmacy chains; therefore, providing our patients with an efficient and more cost-effective method to fill prescriptions.
Yes. While you should always check your specific benefits, cash-pay prescriptions are almost always allowed in these plans.
All of our prescriptions cost between $10 and $15. Many of our prescriptions cost less than the retail pharmacy price.
We carry of range of medications including antibiotics, asthma inhalers, anti-virals, non-narcotic pain medications, and steroids.
Our pharmacy supply is specific to our clinic; therefore, only prescriptions written by a Piedmont Urgent Care by WellStreet provider qualify for this service.
We follow the same guidelines regarding returns as all pharmacies. Once a medication is purchased, it cannot be returned or refunded by the dispensing facility.
In order to purchase any medication from our in-house pharmacy, you must be evaluated by a WellStreet provider, and be given a prescription for the medication.